Terms and Conditions
Diamond Parking Monthly Parking Permit Terms and Conditions
1. All prices and fees are subject to change at any time and without notice and is subject to availability.
2. A processing fee will be applied each month, in addition to the permit price.
3. Your parking permit must be displayed daily in your front windshield in a manner clearly visible to the parking lot attendant from the outside of the vehicle. It should hang on your rear-view mirror with the colored side facing out. You may also set it on your dash in the lower drivers-side corner. Please make sure it is not covered up by any window tinting, papers, decals, or other expired permits. If your parking lot uses digital permits, we must have current car and license plate information attached to your account.
4. The parking permit is valid only at the location indicated. If your location is full, notify Parking Services and we will provide you with an alternate parking location.
5. You must obey all other posted lot rules and regulations. For example, some lots required angled parking while others require parking straight in or parallel. Improper parking may result in a Parking Penalty being issued. Your permit allows you to park in only one stall at a time. Also, your tires may not touch or cross the painted stall lines.
6. Monthly permit provides for daily parking at a discounted rate. The purchase of a monthly permit does not reserve space. Parking spaces are on a first come first serve bases, a monthly parking permit does not entitle the parker to a space.
7. In and out privileges are permitted, but not guaranteed.
8. Parking permits are the property of Parking Services and must be immediately surrendered upon request.
9. Parking Services is not responsible for loss of and/or damage to vehicles or contents.
10. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking permit may be ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense.
11. Payments must be received on or before the 15th day of the preceding month. If payment is not received before the 25th day of the month, a minimum late fee of $25.00 will be charged to your account. This fee will be assessed with your next renewal and must be paid before any subsequent permits will be issued. A handling fee of $35.00 will apply to all returned checks returned for any reason.
12. If you receive your permit through your employer, landlord, or parking group, it is their responsibility to get your permit to you before the 1st day of each month. If you have not received your permit before the end of the month, you should contact them so you have the permit before your old one expires.
13. Applicants may be denied monthly parking permits as a result of outstanding unpaid parking penalties and/or any return checks.
14. All additional requests such as reserved signs or stalls, replacement of lost permits, etc., are subject to additional charges. Minimum fee for permit replacement is $20.00.
15. A deposit may be required for certain access cards. Upon cancellation of your monthly parking permit, all access cards must be returned to Parking Services within ten (10) days. The card must be in good working condition for your deposit to be returned.
16. The customer cannot assign or transfer this agreement without the prior written or verbal consent of a Parking Services manager.
17. A renewal form will accompany your permit and will be sent to you along with your permit. Monthly parking is issued on a first come first serve basis, and if payment is not received by the 15th day of each month, your space may be sold without notice.
18. Thirty (30) days prior cancellation notice is required. If you are enrolled in the automatic credit card payment option (AutoPay), cancellation requests must be made in writing (by mail, fax, or e-mail).
19. Refunds will be honored only if the permit is returned in our office before the 5th calendar day of the permit
20. Only the primary user and authorized users will be allowed to make changes to the account under this agreement. Parking Services must be notified in writing or email by the primary user of any changes to the authorized users.
21. No camping, storing of vehicles or vehicles maintenance is not allowed.
22. These terms and conditions are subject to change, and your monthly parking agreement may be terminated at the any time for any reason without prior notice.